Mental Health Forums

Voices :trigger:

maddy harper

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugs Maddy. I don't like that the voices scare you like this. You have already taken measures to get rid of the dangerous stuff so I hope the risks are lowered. I know you're doing all you can to keep control. Keep fighting, my friend. They won't have the last word.

thanks three moons. I dont like it when they scare me iether. got my friend to hide all knives and anything else sharp that we could think of to keep me safe. Wtf is wrong with me? Why cant i be normal like every one else.

Had a good nights sleep last night so the voices aint as loud right now as they normally are. Hope it continues through today i would love a brake from them.

Maddy, do you know what the fight was about? Maybe if you understand why they fight so often you can do something about it? I hope you can regain some control soon.

They're lying once again, you're a good person Maddy and as such you deserve all the kindness in the world. I bet they're just jealous.

Was woken up by my voices calling me a dirty whore who was asking to be raped this morning. Should have put a trigger warning on this post really now thinking about it.

They also say i deserve to be in pain all the time. I dont deserve love or kindness. I could go on. The list is endless where they are conserned.

It's demonic, we hear these lies over and over again so they become ingrained in our brains. It's brainwashing and it's destroying.

Archived