Mental Health Forums

Random Night Time Toughts Sorry

james1982

I am just here thinking to myself how i was such an idiot to push away some amazing people i used to go out with one in perticular i saw her facebook page last nite and she looked so happy and it was great to see how happy she was . I am just feeling really sorry for myself tonight more so than useual but man do i wish i was even a tiny bit attractive instead of looking like this ugly deformed dog i am adopted my own mother who gave birth to me got rid of me (lucky escape she had) i know i can be at times a moran i know i have some good points to i just quess my biggest hate is i just hate how ugly i have become in my openion everybody is good looking in some way and personality can make u better or less atractive i just cant figure out why i have to be so ugly. Hmm ok i have gone on so much here i apologise i am sorry for this depressing post also am going to try stop posting so much i just joined here 2days sorry again

please remember we do not often see ourselves as others do

others will not see you as the 'ugly deformed dog' that you see yourself as right now - far from it

and as for your mother giving you up because of this?

she gave you up because of her own failings, her own issues, her own problems

would you ever look at a tiny child and think 'yup the mother is better off without that one, its a bad'n' ??

if its not the case for others, it is not the case for you, either

of course you have good points

now write them down (if you can bare too, we never could!)

or say them in your head at least

let them have an 'airing'

and we all have times when we post all over the forum in an effort to get the crap out of our heads, and the relief of knowing we have somewhere safe to say it, with people who will understand

Oh James,your post makes me so sad.

Who told you you were ugly? It must have been someone who had an air of power about them. It sounds like you were told that repeatedly. And that makes me so angry. You are NOT ugly & your posts here make it obvious that you are a beautiful person. But you won't believe me,wil you? Still,i said it and its true. X

Hey walker sorry for the short responce i sent this morning thank u for the reply u sent i just re read it nice to meet you i hope i dident come across as bein rude to you i was just major down this morning my mood up now no doubt i be down later the joys of bpd i guess

No James, I don't find you ugly dear. You're a beautiful person and you need to convince yourself of that. Whoever said you were ugly is a liar and a ugly soul himself. Don't feel down about yourself, I see many qualities in you. Walker's suggestion of writing them is a good one, this way you'll have a nice list to remind you of them. It can be real fun, with calligraphy and coloring. I hope you have a better day now. And please don't apologize for posting much, this place is here for this purpose, you can post as much as you need. Better to get things out of your chest than keeping them inside, it's not good. Friendly. XXX

Archived