Mental Health Forums

Bad Night Ahead

james1982

Ok mum is drunk and on the war path again and getting more wine i hate alchol so much i feel its going to be a very very long and hard night ahead this really tires me out sigh 囧

Can you be in a seperate room from her? A place that she won't bother you? I hope you can just avoid her. You don't need the stress.x

Well at least you have this place for support. Use it as much as you need. This is YOUR space. She can't take that away from you.x

Thank you hun r u ok hows ur evening going i be ok i am used to it by now i just know that it drink talking not her and just try calm her down

Sorry for your mum, James. Does she get any support at all for her drinking problem? I hope the night is not too hard on you and that you can rest correctly. Talk anytime you need, we're here for you. Take care.

Hi

Sorry it's a difficult evening. I hope things improve and you are able to look after you.

Just to say too that I got your message but cannot reply for some reason as it says something about it being deleted. I have no idea, but don't want you to think I'm ignoring you as I'm not.. just cannot seem to reply.

Take good care

Jenny

So sorry u r having such a rough night mate, I have lived with alcoholics and been subjected to their nasty outbursts etc and violence and it has traumatised me. Huge hugs, here to talk.

James...I am an alchohlic...not taken a drink for many years now...I feel angry though. Your mum needs to take responsibilty for the damage she is causing to you and herself

How are you today??

Steve

I am sorry i made u feel angery unfortunaly mum will never admit she has a problem with drink i am ok thank you for asking and i think ur so strong how u were able to stop drinking and stay off it B-)

James...you didn't make me angry mate...knowing the effect my once behaviour caused makes me angry

I used AA 12 step programme I still attend meetings and mentor alcholics. Once you are an addict you always are...I am still an alcoholic...i can't have one drink...it would be a bottle...and another..

Addicts are selfish...there is always a reason to feel like you can have another drink...take it out on other people

Steve

Archived