Mental Health Forums

Numb

james1982

Yet another day when u wake up feeling nuting but complete contempt for urself wishing it would all just end and go away whats the bloody point fighting this i ask myself o well have to go out face more judge mental stares form people and random looks of thats ur man the freak sigh another numb day

((((James))))

how are you now? Did you manage to go out?

It's so horrible when people look at you judgementally. I do think it's their loss more than yours because you deserve better than the way they treat you and they are missing out because you are such a sweet friendly guy. But I know that doesn't help :(

I'd also like to know if you went out.....Also thanks for the friendly PM. I haven't used this site for years, I don't think I ever posted much when I did use it but I used to read it a lot. I guess I'm feeling brave today!

I am also in a much better headspace so it's easier for me to offer replies if that makes sense.

I know the darkness feels relentless but there is hope, I promise.

Look after yourself ok?

Hey thank u emma and broken for ur really nice and kind replys means a lot to me yep i went out . I hope u guys are having a nice calm evening

Sorry I'm coming only now James. How are you today? I often ask myself too what the point is but I think we all can have a better future. Glad that you could go out even when fearing the judgemental looks. I was afraid of them before but the more time pass, the more I think I don't care. Just be who you are and be proud of it. You're a very nice guy, you deserve happiness.

Archived