Mental Health Forums

A Stupid Question.

Ravenwing

I know this is a stupid question, and I'm sorry for asking it but it is really bugging me. I've just looked at my profile and in a green oblong box it says "2 neutral". What on earth does that mean? Have I upset someone? :'-(

((((Hey Ravenwing)))..........No of course you haven't upset anyone...........it can be a bit disturbing though can't it?...I know I was disturbed by it when I first came here.....I think it is to do with how many likes we get etc, and gradually as we are here longer the number goes upwards.....hopefully (lol)........and especially creeps up if playing games..............I feel I should know more of how it works really having been here a while, but honestly it is nothing to worry about.............

I hope someone else will be able to explain more................and then I'll know too ;)

Pickles.xxx

It just means people/person has liked two of your posts, You have posted on here... Nothing bad or wrong, As you can see on the forum, The " Like This " button and that is what it is, You can like up to ten things a day with it or you simple do not have to use it at all...

Archived