Mental Health Forums

Hello

GingerSnapped

Hello All,

I am a 30 y/o woman with bpd. I was diagnosed with BPD and depression/anxiety as a teen. It seems to have worsened after a bad marriage and an incident with my father. At the moment my biggest difficulty is forging healthy relationships post divorce.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Dissociating badly (for me, which comparatively probably isn't that bad) all day after feeling rejected last night by the guy I'm seeing. I know I overreacted, but that doesn't change how painful it still feels...it's been a painfully lonely day.

My bestie says that I tend to date men who are beneath me (I'm a small business owner and men find me attractive...I don't see it) so they won't leave me and I won't feel lonely. And they end up being jerks anyway, or worse, I pull/push until they've had enough.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm better off alone...but then the loneliness and feelings of being unlovable overwhelm me and I try again. Sigh...

Hello welcome to the forum :)

I also have BPD anxiety/depression, it's horrible :(

and I can relate to feeling alone and unloved.. but then thinking i'm better off alone, as things never seem to work out and it hurts like hell.. but then so does being lonely!

hope you are ok today

Archived