Mental Health Forums

You Are Not Real

ruffryder

Your not real you are just a figment of my imagination. You have abused me and put me down for far too long. Had control over me and forced things on me i did want. You dont even excist and you have caused me much pain. Im done im stearing you in the face what you gonna do now im taking back control and theres nothing you can do about it because YOU ARE NOT REAL!!!!!

Thanks for the reply steve im safe just in a fucked up place and feeling like there is a presence in me that has been ruleing me im sick to death of it confusion to whats real and whats not i suppose its some sort of fear but who knows im standing up to it, facing it and telling it where to get off. Cheers again mate

Thanks alliecat got college on monday but feel so exausted just want to sleep want to cry too but cant going to try and do some clearing see if i can get through it

In my experience negativity can be like another person...waiting to drag me down. Glad you are fighting mate but try and rest too...get the balance that works for you

Steve

I dont know what works for me really cant keep my head strait at all i really feel like i should be bawling my eyes out but nothing iys so heavy

Archived