Mental Health Forums

Sick Of It..

Ratherin

Why am I always there for people.. and when I need them they aren't for me.. is it just me that gets this? lol

It hurts.. so I feel it best to try and detach say goodbye to people who do this.. throw me away when they aren't interested and then act like nothing happened..

it's like a wound being reopened when they try and come back in my life, because I do miss them.. but I know it's just gonna lead to more hurt :/ mehhh

I want to be liked, and people to want to talk to me all the time.. not just when it suits them or when they need something.. feels like I don't exist most of the time..

hope this makes sense, if not, my apologies!

Is it ok to reply? If not I'll delete it. Speaking from my experience with you is that you are a lovely caring person, a good friend but please don't take this the wrong way you expect too much from people. We are all human we have our bad days where we just can't talk to anyone not just you and to have friendships you have to understand this, people aren't rejecting you, you reject them for not being there when you want them to be if you give people space they would come back instead of pressuring people into being your friend and making them feel guilty when they are having a bad day and can't talk to you. Do I make sense? If not I can delete it but I believe in being honest and no one can talk to anyone all the time you need to understand this

It's been a bad day for me today also, lots going on in my stupid head....but I just wanted to say that although I don't know what to say to make you feel better in any meaningful way, I do know that we are all struggling with issues each day and I want you to know that nobody intends to just not reply, everybody is trying the best they can in horrible circumstances. I wish I could make us all feel better but it's such a horrible thing to put right, even when you think you're winning it has a sneaky way of turning on you again.

I have diverted from doing all sorts today. But will probably end up doing them tomorrow instead.

I hope you can feel better soon. Am thinking of you and hoping you can feel more like talking about things soon.

Addy - Thank you for your reply, but I don't pressure anyone, I just leave them to it, and i'm talking like week(s) of not bothering with me not a couple of days, I don't like confrontations so I don't directly challenge anyone about it unless it's someone I care about in a intimate way, i'm talking about people that are happy to talk to me when they need something, but when I do, they ignore me, then message me another time like nothing happened, I don't think it's too much to expect a friend to be there for you sometimes, I guess it might be hard to understand.

Allie - i'm sorry you have had a bad day, hope tomorrow will be better!, I wasn't referring to the forum btw, I was referring to people in my life, just venting about it, hope you feel better soon

Thank you Ratherine for your nice comments! It feels like you're starting to feel a little better at last.

I just can't sleep tonight, don't know why, just brain over thinking about things that have been going on lately. A lot of anger etc about the way in which the NHS Mental Health have treated me when I have felt so bad. Unfair and unjust. They love to make people suffer - the more the better. They think they can get away with the things they do, because they are who they are.

Sorry for going on!

I will try and go to sleep again so as not to get even more upset.

I hope things go okay for you tomorrow and you have a improved day!

Meh not really! i'm still awake too :P

hmm I know what you mean about the NHS, but i don't think they mean to treat you badly on purpose! think you just need to persevere and not give up, it took me a while to get some proper help.

don't be sorry :) good night

I get what you mean and it's hard not everyone is good friends and your right people should be there for you the same you are for them, unfortunately a lot of people aren't, I hope your ok x

I'm sorry these persons hurt you, Ratherin. Some people are selfish, they don't want to help nor support their friends. I've been used by some in the past, now I just don't talk to them. It hurts to discover that people you considered to be your friends aren't really.

Archived