Mental Health Forums

Seeing Things

lightworker

dont quite know what to do about this one but i keep seeing things like spiders running infront of me i look again and there gone, was in the car and looked at steering wheel adn saw a white line across it so i tried to grab it and it wasnt there and i think i can see people or things walk pass me into another room its been happening more and more for the last week, along with the feeling of being watched. was at work this am cleaning and it was as if the sink was floating.

not told anyone yet dont want to feel stupid.

lightworker

I suffer quite badly from hallucinations & see loads of different things,including the things you mentioned. Are you feeling very anxious or stressed? My hallucinations get really bad if i am very anxious,which i am atm. When we drove home last night,i kept seeing people run out infront of the car. It was terrifying. Are you on anti-psychotics?

quietipine 75mg antipsychotics med only, the seeing things is new to me normally i hear voices, they are there too at the moment but not as loud as usual.

thank you for your reply

lightworker

Hi Lightworker. It seems that hallucinations can change shape sometimes. Maybe your current anxiety is not exactly the same as the usual so you now see things beside hearing them? I mostly hear voices but when I'm tired I can also see tiny bugs running on my arms or on the desk. It could also be your eyes messing, do you wear glasses? I hope this doesn't bother you too much. I find that the more it bothers me, the more it's intense. It's worth talking to your doctor if it mess with your daily activities.

was at work yesterday pm and could swear there was someone in the house with me kept seeing things walk through doors so i phone the agency and cancelled the job, i just feel safer at home at the moment. i stayed in my craft room last night sewing until bedtime just want to be on my own, but its my mums birthday today so ill have to see her after my 3hrs work, i just know that she'll see somethings wrong. my next dr appt is 2 weeks away, perhaps i should try and get one sooner but there like gold dust.

lightworker

Archived