Mental Health Forums

Bipolar, Ptsd, And Anxiety Disorder..

Chip2014

Hi

Just wanted to reply so you know that you're not alone, although I'm not going through all those diagnoses. I hope you are receiving some support as it sounds like it could be a lot to cope with alone.

x

I have all of these as well, I also have Bpd, OCD and DID I agree life's hard do you have support? I find this forum to be really supportive and the people are lovely and helpful x

Merry Meet Jenny and Addy,

I was originally diagnosed with BPD as you probably already know from previous posts here, then I had an independent psychological assessment for the courts (to do with my children being removed from my care) and she did some odd yes/no diagnostic test which then said I had Bipolar, PTSD and Anxiety Disorder.

I literally don't know what to think anymore.

After all this time I am finally being referred back to the "recovery team" for CBT and Psychotherepy (whatever the smeg that is!!) and I have a date for an assessment for sexual abuse counselling, WITH A MAN! OMG! :( But I need the counselling so will have to man up and deal with it!

It's all too little too late though, my kids are already gone, my marriage (although domestically violent and worthless) in tatters...

I'm living on my brothers sofa as my mother doesn't wanna know me and I cannae go back to my marital home as the last time I was there my husband grabbed me by the neck piercings and spat in my mouth, it was my fault I did spit at him first (I missed luckily) but I couldn't help my rage at the time and I did apologize!

I just feel so lost and alone, I know I should be trying to help others on this site as well as ask for help all of the time, but I'm in too much of a bad way right now to offer any words of wisdom to anybody.

Apologies for my selfishness.... :(

Blessed be,

Chip XxXx

Hi,

It is perfectly ok to right now just be here for support, we all take turns that way. If one is having a hard time then that is hard enough!

You say its all too little too late. I am hoping that youll come to see that it is not. Even if youre single living on your brothers chouch there is hope. Hope for you to find your way, to start loving yourself, to start enjoying the beauty in life, to make good friends and eventually find new better love.

There is hope my dear, youre not a lost cause.

Hi chip I agree with the others it's ok to use here for support your not being selfish. I strangely enough found counselling with a man easier I don't know why but he was so understanding and kind I find women harsher so try not to worry I understand it's hard though. Try to focus on now your not a lost cause and with help you can build yourself back up again you can't change the past but you can improve your future. Hugs xxx

Archived