Mental Health Forums

Hello Everyone

Tuppence

Hello, I have had MH difficulties for a long time, and I have taken early retirement from my job on health grounds after struggling for a while.

It would be a great help to join an on line community as I am fairly isolated, but it would be a help to be able to talk to others now and then who understand . Tuppence :worried_anim:

Hello (((tuppence))) and welcome...............I hope you will find this forum a place where you can be yourself, and know and feel that you will be understood and listened to...........I have found great comfort from meeting and listening and sharing with people hear about struggles but also our successes ............and I really hope too that it will help you not to feel so isolated...........as (((Data))) has shared too..........It has certainly, for me, given great comfort to know that I am not alone, and I hope you will feel this too..........Pickles

Hi Tuppence, warm welcome to the forums. Take the tour, get yourself at ease. I'm here if you have any question or want a talk. Looking forward to your next post!

Archived