Mental Health Forums

Hello All

complex-lemon

Hello People

I am complex=lemon.

Strange name for me, try always to be open and honest as possible, but good intentions are very often massively misread, particularly by opposite gender, nothing strange on that one I guess, ie par for the course, also a bit of a lemon, ie generally can be incredibly nice to people that are pain in the butt towards me and more critical of those I consider closest.

I have two diagnoses, panic disorder and schizophrenia. Both probably changed a lot over the years. Medication I am on currently seems to have massively stabilised myself in the last six months, but has also coincided with two family members who both massively critical of myself and complete lack of understanding ever of what I myself have gone through in life - both have no impact on my everyday living anymore.

Been in hospital on six separate occasions.

I have no intention of ever ending up in there again these days so try to do what keeps me well. Avoid stressors as much as is possible.

I hope I can feel comfortable here as I do on occasions need an online outlet as live alone, so it helps me in that even though it is only via a screen that I do not drag myself down avenues that are unhealthy for myself.

Wishing all kind regards

Complex-lemon.

(((complex-lemon)))............I hope you will feel comfortable here too.............Look forward to seeing you around the forum..........Its such a wonderful place to help to not feel so alone..............and healthy too...............Pickles

Hi Complex-Lemon. This forum is a great place to meet open-minded and friendly people who understand our worries. We care for and support each others. I hope you feel at ease soon and that this forum helps you to break the loneliness. Take care.

Hello

Welcome to the forum, I too hope that you feel comfortable here and are able to write as and when you need.

I look forward to seeing you around

Jenny

Archived