Mental Health Forums

Jelly Saying Hi ...

Jelly-bean

hi just saying hi i have been away in hospital for the past week or so

with a prolapesed disc...i have been on here on a phone now and then when i was awake, im now at home trying to take it easy .... lol

if i do make mistakes blame it on the meds ... and sorry in advance hoping you are all well,

love from jelly xxx

Gosh sweety I hope youre not in too much pain?

Take it easy and if you need a break or help here or just a chat let me know.

Lily

(((Jelly)))..........I really hope you are on the mend.......So sorry to hear you have been poorly............Rest up, and take care........Pickles.xxx

It sounds very painful. I used to have a bad back, nothing like a prolapsed disc though.

I am glad you are taking it easy and I hope you get better soon!

Hi Jelly, prolapsed discs are very painful, I'm sorry you've had it. Hope you recover quick and take it easy. Be better very soon.

thank you for all your kind get well's, i have the pain managment down to a tee! now i was upchucking alot but that has stopped crossing fingers ...

still on crutches i go back to hospital in january hoping that thibgs have improved by then it could take anything up to three months and some ...

anyways thank you again you have all been so supportive ... means alot xox

(((((Jelly))))) I'm sorry you've been ill, I'm glad things have improved a bit now but it must still be horrible and inconvenient. I hope you get some good news in January,

Archived