Mental Health Forums

A Little Hello

jayne

Hey all,

I have been struggling recently not having anywhere to go and my mind has been getting very full and thoughts get whirled up no beginning middle or end to them.

Two years ago I successfully prosecuted my father for bad things and during the cross examination was the first time i had actually had it clearly stated that i had a diagnosis of emotional bpd. Sometimes i can accept this and other times i dont...bpd trait right there i suppose.

Anyway hi

Jayne

((((jayne))))..........A very gentle :welcomeani: to the forums..........Gosh, it sounds like you have had a really rough time, and I'm sorry to hear of what has happened to you...........It must have been quite a shock to hear about your emotional BPD in that way too..............I know what you mean about accepting at times and not at others.........(lol)..........I suppose, in a good way of thinking, we are not all of our diagnosis, whatever that might be, we are decent human beings inbetween, but it does help, however much we might struggle with a diagnosis, to understand how we tick and possibly why, and then we can seek and also be offered the help we need,.....do you think?.............Wecome again, and I hope you will like it here............Pickles

Hello and welcome Jayne. You know who I am of course ;).

I think you are very brave to do what you did in that courtroom.

I don't have a BPD diagnosis but I have some BPD traits.

Welcome.

Hello

Just wanted to echo the others and welcome you to the forum & feel that you were very brave to go through that. I hope you are doing 'ok' and that this forum can help

Jenny

Hi, warm welcome to the forums. I hope your stay here will prove helpful. I'm sorry for what you've been through, sounds like a stressful thing.

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

yes i agree with you Pickle59. It does help to be able to identify characteristics.

Tis Christmas eve and i am visiting here which is sad on its own.

Jayne

Archived