Mental Health Forums

Hi. I Just Joined

MissR

Hello. I have had mental illness for many years. I'm glad I found a safe place where I can talk about it all. I have PTSD, OCD and chronic depression. I take meds and have had many problems finding the right ones. I still need a new antidepressant.

Hi and welcome from me Chock and Spike my guinea pigs. You come to the right place for support. Everyone on here is so nice and you dont get judged iether which is nice. Hope you find this forum as helpful as i do and decide to stay. This is a good supportive place. I would be lost with out it.

Hi MissR,

It's nice to meet you and I am glad you have had the courage to reach out! I noticed from your profile that you are older than a lot of the members. I am also older (actually a bit older than you) and also from the USA. If you would like to chat a bit, send me a PM and maybe we can have a chat from an "older" perspective - lol. Like you I have suffered from depression and other mental health issues throughout my life but with hard work I have been able to improve. Take care and hope you had a nice Christmas! - Detroitguy.

Hi, warm welcome to the forums. I hope you find some of the support you need here. If I can do anything to make you more comfortable just tell me. Hope you have a nice end of year.

Hi Miss R, welcome to the forums. I'm glad you've found a safe place.

Medication is difficult. There are lots of different types that can be used in different combinations. It's good that you're looking for the tablets that are right for you. We are all different so we're not all going to respond to the same tablets. I hope you find the right one soon.

Welcome to you too Charlotte. I hope you are ok too.

Archived