Mental Health Forums

Erm...

doodle1988

things change so quickly one week im fine and everythings great, the next its like everything around me is falling and theres nothing i can do to stop it crushing me. ive been like this now for too long and i now have 2 children and im in a relationship with their dad but i dont want to push him away. Im screaming inside and he doesnt even know it. Ive not slept properly in what seems like forever. I sit next to him and he thinks everythings ok but i feel like theres a million things goin through my head and the harder i try to focus on one the faster shit starts movin. I know its gonna happen again its like i can feel it coming. The harder it gets to sleep the faster things get. Im rambling and should stop but just writing this feels like such a release. Have you ever just wanted to scream so loud but couldnt because when you open your mouth no ound comes out...well thats what i feel every day. i have no idea what do now but there has to be something, anything. Ive seen doctors and theyve done nothing but make things worse. its like they actually dont give a fuck and are part of the problem. Theyre supposed to help.not make things worse.

i know all about doctors that dont give a shit and just make issues worse. Welcome to the forums. Hope you can resolve your issues soon. Keep posting here if it helps. Are you on any sleep meds? Hope you slept better last night. Hugs to you.

Welcome Doodle, I'm glad that writing stuff has helped. Please come screaming here anytime you need. I wonder like Maddy if you're on any sleep med? It seems like you need some, it's exhausting to not be able to sleep. Is your partner understanding of your issues? I think that talking to him could help, you need support in your daily life. Could you change doctor if the one you're seeing doesn't help? I wish you to feel better soon.

It sounds to me like you have a lot of issues there, you come across as being quite anxious in your post. It sounds also like you are worried about your own ability to help.

Have you had any counselling or talking therapy? I've tried this in the past and its been very effective.

Welcome to the forum.

Archived