Mental Health Forums

So Lost

Humblegrub

I feel so lost , felt profoundly lost the last few days. I don't see the point in anything. All that keeps me going is the fear of letting ppl down. Nothing makes me happy not fully happy. what's wrong with me I'm just a fucking void

I believe that about others hn, never myself I've never been this low never and no one can help and I wish they could all I do is cry

Hey humble

I feel the same today and have for the last few days, often I get feelings similar but never this bad,

I don't know how to pull myself out of it, I feel shit that other people feel the same and I can't do anything about it but trust me you are not alone.

wishing you lots of love and hugs.

all I can say is I am here if you want to talk.

Hi Humble, I'm sorry you're so sad. Do you know the reasons for this particularly low mood? You're not alone in these feelings. Please hold on. I send you many many hugs and love, receiving them myself has helped me so I wish it can help you.

I can see that you are lost. You sound almost like your not able to feel anything at the moment just walking through the dark mist and perhaps a little disorientated. It is horrible to feel like this. One thing that does help me a little is a bit of meditation and giving myself permission to feel whatever i need to. No idea if this makes sense to you.

take care

jayne

Hi Humble,

i see this is an older post but this is exactly how i feel right now, completely lost and empty. i cannot see light anywhere and feel worthless and that everyone would be better off with the burden of me.

i wish i felt even a glimmer of hope but theres nothing at the moment.

I hope you have come through the other side of this now, if not my thoughts are with you ans know you are not alone in how you feel.

Warmest hugs helen xx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived