Mental Health Forums

New Here Second Post. Am I Mad Or Just Human ?

Lelamatela

First post no1 replied to which has made me feel more shit than I already did lol

So hello again, maybe I rambled to much in the last post so I'll keep this short an sweet...

:-) That is very sweet indeed.

Yes. Not nice to feel worse than before when one comes in search of support. I have just replied to your post n.1. :-)

Welcome!

Thank you :-) feeling better this morning after checking on here an seeing people have replied. I read one of the forums on here. (The age of onset of mental health issues )

I really feel for the people who wasn't diagnosed for so many years. I've got a bad feeling that's gonna be the same as me. Because I think they don't want to label people straight away for fear of getting it wrong, understandable. But very hard an frustrating for the person trying to cope an understand what there going through. Being thrown from pillow to post. I know I'm just gonna have to keep trying. I want to see a psychotherapists saw one a couple of years ago. an he wrote a report that I show bipolar tendencies but not enough for a diagnoses. Because of drug abuse when u was a teenager I don't feel though I said anything to him I just answered his questions without really explaining how I feel I went almost mute, when there was so much I wanted to say but didn't urgggh it's a hard life eh lol

Hi and welcome. Hope you find this forum as supportive as i do. Not one person judges another on here which is really nice. I was sleeping most of the day yesterday so missed your post otherwise i would have replied sooner. Friendly hugs from me and my guinea pigs chock and spike.

Archived