Mental Health Forums

Such A Coward :(

helenh

Hi all,

Today I just couldnt get my rotten head off the pillow, until 1pm. Managed to get sorted to go and pick my children up. we went to my mums for dinner, but she lives right next door to my ex, which is my old home. i can't stand being there, feel so desperately sad and broken that im not there anymore and hes redecorated so i can't bare to go inside. im such a coward, but i just can't cope with it, miss my home so intensely and his awful mother forced him to redecorate and erase me from there. why did this happen to me??? why did i do such terrible things and ruin my whole life. i can't stop cring and keep having having mini panic attacks. hate being in this flat all by myself xx

Gosh how hard you are being on yourself. Why not try to be your own best friend in this, comfort yourself. You can get through this, guide yourself gently.

I just want my life back, the one the bad me that i cant control destroyed. now i live in such misery and despair. he is far too scared of getting hurt to believe me when i say i want to make things right. i said such terrbile things to him and did awful thing too but thats not me, that person doesnt say how i really feel. he has been so kind and looked after me and loved me and i love him so much. i need to have him back and my life otherwise i am just going to fall to pieces. o it just hurts so much :(

mental health problems are so evil, i wish someone had seen it years a go. but i had to destroy my own happiness before i or anyone else knew. its such a childish thing to say, but it just so unfair!

This whole world is unfair, Helen, and if it helps to say it then don't worry about it sounding childish.

I actually want to scream at these injustices right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived