Mental Health Forums

Not Even Sure Why Im Here

Humblegrub

SO i thought i might try and just type out my feelings etc. Im currently off work for two weeks due to panic attacks/ anxiety haunting me constantly, the dr gave me more sodding pills, some form of beta blockers which i thought to begin with where helping as i wasnt constantly crying over nothing and reaching to self harm but now those feelings are back and it feel slike the pills arent doing anything, like itds never going ot end, i know its not going too, it never does. im doing my own head in right now and can feel myself getting more and more impulsive, its builinding up i know it is/ yes im doing the usual of distracting myself talking to others, seeing GP etc. but im just not interested anymore. Im a clever girl, i know the options, i know i can only help myself but truth is i honestly dont know how as nothing is working and im losing the will to try anymore. I have stuff going fo rme i know i do, and i have goals, but this other impulsive nasty me keep staking over snapping and freaking out. its like right now now i want to go for a drive even though its cold and snowy out and harm myself to shit and just cry and cry. and i dont even fucking know why, but im doing the sensible thing of studying and venting on here.

sleeps becoming a problem again, seeing people is becoming a problem too, and i dont mean acquaintances i mean seeing the people its always been easy to see........... i really broke this time.

Hi Humble. Sorry you're feeling this way, it sounds no fun at all. I feel like I am at the same point with my psychological suffering, it has been elevated these days and I know I need some help but nothings seems to work, neither meds, neither therapy, neither hospital, nothing. It always return anyway, never ending. Trying hard to distract but feel like it's starting to not work either. It slowly builds up and to be honest I'm scared of how it'll end. Was thinking about calling psych for an emergency appointment maybe but I slept better last night and woke up feeling a bit better so I'm waiting a bit more. He had changed the way of taking my antidepressants during day and I was forgetting the noon dose so now I've reverted back to the ancient way of taking them so I'm sure I take them all, maybe it will help though I doubt it. Like you, I'm not sure what to do and it's scary. The strange thing is I don't cry much, only in my head, and I can still smile and laugh, but at the same time everything hurts so much.

Hope that writing things helped you a bit. How is your state evolving today?

Thankyou threemoons x im sorry you feelthat way. Ts truely awful. Today is worse, everyday is worse x but thankyou for aking. Its a amazing how a reply can make yu feel less alone x

Take good care, Humble. If you feel worse and things don't improve in the next days, think you could consider calling back your doctor. It is so painful, we can't stay too long in this state. Friendly loving hugs for you.

Archived