Mental Health Forums

I Hate Living Inside My Stupid Messed Up Head!

helenh

Seriously, why me!!!!???? what did i ever do to deserve not being able to cope with life like this.

i shouldnt be sitting at home alone, i should be at my ex's enjoying some wine and a hug, cos thats what he wanted, but no

i go all trapped inside my stubbourn stupid head and walk out. why??? cos i am bitch and can't react or behave in a normal

way, i just want to deal with life that every other person does i know, normally, properly with out destrying their lives every year

or so.

Its shit to be me, and its not fair!

It is not fair indeed many things in life are terribly unfair.

And I can understand being frustrated about that sometimes.

I hope though you can in a while pick yourself up and keep at it to make the most of it, it would be such a shame to give up....when we do not give up we are giving ourselves a chance for something better. I think when we give up because its unfair then we rob ourselves of that.

I feel very similar to you so as Maddy says, you are not alone. I don't have any words of advice at the moment as I am struggling too. Sending you a big hug. Hoping one day we will all get better.

Many thanks to you all, it is comforting to know someone understands, just i had someone close who did, my brother says he does, hes not diagnosed with anything but hes a lot like me.

But he is much angrier than i and i dont find it easy to talk to him. in the past a lot of his anger has been aimed at me, and jealousy cos he thinks my parents gave me more than they did him. sorry off topic.

my ex and i are still getting on well and trying but he wont put up with my emotional outbursts, and throws logic at me. i know hes trying to help me, but it just frustrates me.

These past 3 months have truly been the worst of my whole life, i just dont know how to make my life right. FML!

there's a part of me that knows you are right Afrika2015, but i dont want to not be ok anymore, i need to believe i can be ok, and allow myself to be, instead of running away when things get to real :(

Hi

Sounds really difficult.. and yes I can relate too. It seems so unfair.. and such hard work to just keep afloat half the time.

I hope things improve for you so that you can start to have ok moments, then ok days, ok weeks, ok months and then ok years :)

Take care

Jenny x

Archived