Mental Health Forums

Thursday

Jelly-bean

i dont know if anyone will remeber i had a bad back in october of last year, well all this time i have been struggling oon crutches, taking a lot of pain meds at one point it seemed to be getting a little better then about a month ago i became bed ridden, not even able to deal with my basic needs, the morte i tried to use my legs the worse it has become, i have atrophy not sure if i have spelt that right, basically i have signifcant muscle wasteing, my thigh is in a contstant burning, and my calf and lower leg is in a constant cramp, where im moving sitting or lying down, i get to sleep about an hour at a time if and when the meds work,

so yeah i have been in my own personal pain hell..

but i do have some news, i was called by the hospital on friday to tell me they have an op slot for me, so i excepted, they cant say it will make any difference to the pain, but i have to give it a try cant be left like this ..

im missing out on so much only seen aaliyah for five mins since she was born,

anyway thoght i would update and please know that i will never turn anyone away and that im always here for you al no matter what..xox

So glad that you have got an appointment through hun, its been a long wait. Keeping my fingers crossed that you are pain free soon

With all my love Daisy xxx

Sounds like hell jelly, sorry you have had to go through all of this. I wish you loads of luck for your op - I hope it can provide some relief for you. Will be thinking of you xxx :bigarmhug[1]:

Here for you and I know you know that!!! As much as I am " Busy " Hahahahah I am around ;], Hopefully have a little catch up before you go in, If you have chance???... If not good luck m'darling!!!...

Thank you for the warm get well wishes, just had my op, and its all go now,

Will be going in hospital first thing in the morning... gulp!!!...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed for you hun, that you have a swift recovery

With all my love Daisy xxx

Hello all I'm back, operation went well, I'm very sore at the moment but can feel that I'm In less pain already, got a load of exercises to do... still very sleepy, thank you for your wonderful support... xox

Welcome back. Great that op went well. I hope that you have a good recovery and that you keep up with the exercises. If you are disciplined! :-) You are aren't you? :-)

Hugs. Thinking of you.

Archived