Mental Health Forums

whats happened to the forum

sundries

Hiya, very long time since I've been on. Just wondering what has happened to the forum!?

*waves hello to anyone who remembers me

Hi Dice :) How's you and your niece?

Where's the chat room gone?

Who is they? Were there trolls or spammers on the forum so it all had to be revamped?

Hiya sundries, I remember you well hun.

The chat room is gone for now, as are blogs.

They is Josh, its just an update apparently to keep us safe, but its been a bit of a disaster to put it mildly

Hope you are doing OK, its good to see you x

Hi Dice :) How's you and your niece?

Where's the chat room gone?

Who is they? Were there trolls or spammers on the forum so it all had to be revamped?

Apologies for my abrupt reply last night Sundries!!! My niece is good thank you and how are you??? 

God know's, Been told it will come back??? Just do not know when sadly... 

Josh is they, He updated it with this new software and it's been a nightmare since... 

Ah hello to all of you. how nice to see familiar faces :)

Waaaah no chat room :( Hope it does come back soon

I'm ok. Got a part time job and studying full time alongside that as well. Have had a bit of a tough time with my care since last August when my awesome social worker left and I got assigned to someone who has now got into a huff and refused to work with me because I complained about him which 'hurt his feelings'...ho hum. Waiting to be reassigned to a baby social worker which they aren't happy about because I'm 'complex' but the one refus9ing to work with me was their only senior one (and I can't work with psych nurses as triggers me) So yeah, have had some good years...situation now really emphasising what a difference good care coordination made.

Hi Sundries

I remember you too, hi and welcome back. I believe the forum was updated to keep up to date with err current technology or something so to help keep it safer from spammers etc but it does of course look quite different and there have been teething problems. But Joshua and Lily are working on them.. there are a few threads about them around.

Anyway, glad to hear that you are doing ok and sounds like you're keeping very busy. Sorry to hear about the struggles with a care coordinator.. I think you're right in the what having a good care coordinator can make a difference. I do hope things improve soon and you get assigned someone good.

x

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again,

Like the picture barebones.

So nice to see familiar people - hi data, hi jenny.

Well I met baby social worker who was actually woman in her 50s. After two appointments have refused to ever see her again so that's not going to go down well!

I hope the chat room comes back soon. Would be nice to chat to everyone in it in real time

Archived