Mental Health Forums

me new specs

Jelly-bean

Nice pic, is this your first pair.of.glasses? I am stilll trying to manage without but can't see small print anymore. I buy those cheap ones from shops but.wouldn't wear them anywhere but in the house. 

I have reading glasses but don't use them as they got scratched up can't see a thing out of them, the new ones are cos I'm short sighted as well lol could have had bifocals but still useing crutches and were told that I'd not see the floor to judge where I walk lol! So yeah have to wear these all time, slipping them on top of my head to use the computer or reading, I'm getting old me dear lol... I can't use the cheap ones, my left eye worse then my right... different prescription for each eye, and I paid for the new ones to be reactive to Sun light so they are my shades too :)  

Got to get used to wearing them now I'm glad I got them was really struggling, and its like I got 20/20 vision now wish I'd got them sooner to be honest, i got them at spec savers ...x 

Jelly-bean you are so sweet uploading your picture with your new glasses. It's quite incredible to have a picture though you have one in your avatar. Well, lovely picture and lovely glasses. I also need to go for ones. Have borrowed some for this week. Yes. borrowed :-) Better than none at the moment. 

Archived