Mental Health Forums

just so weird!

Jelly-bean

I got a phone call from my best friend of many, many years she told me that she had to ring me as she had been searching the missing people site and there is a woman on there that is the spit of me! she also warned me that this woman was dead, so forwarned I had a look and yes she is very similar to me indeed only thing is she has brown eyes, and is about 9 to ten years younger than me, now here is the weird bit well not weird more kind  scary, my once or maybe twice told me that I have a sibling who is about 9/ten years younger than myself, he wouldn't tell me if they were male or female but seems as though he is a woman hater, id have assumed that I have a sister!

as if his child was a male I know he would be in his life...

its sad really as she has been dead for well over a year now and has not been claimed, im not going to go open that can of worms as I really know nothing about my sister at all wouldn't know how to find her, and have not spoken to my father in six years and not about to either, I just found it weird how we look alike and I look just like my dad!! so yeah either I have just found my doubleganger or my lost sibling

What a strange occurrence, I can see why you wouldn't want to dig it up right now, but it may be good info to file away for a later date, if it happens to have relevance. I suppose a DNA test would clear that up if they had done records during the autopsy. I can see why you wanted to post that, not exactly hey guess what happened to me stuff in the real world. *hugs*

Archived