Mental Health Forums

Update on a few things

b0bulat0r

Hi guys

I've not been on here for awhile but that has largely not been by my own choice.

After the site layout changed I couldn't get on the forum at all for about a week, when I finally got on I could view and update status's but nothing else, I did leave a status saying I couldn't post anything,

I finally am able to get back on and post although I've had to try 3 different browsers before I got one to work, (I click new topic and I get the box to put a title but absolutely no box to type the body of this message) the only browser that seems to be displaying the page correctly is Chrome. (Tried firefox, safari and IE prior on 3 separate machines).

am I the only one who has had these problems or is there something seriously boned with the site?

In terms of me personally a few things have happened that have set me back recently, I might post about them separately later when I have more time. the short f it is that I don't feel in a very good place right now.

I've had a total of 4 hours sleep in the past 3 days so sleep is becoming a serious issue again. I'm so tired I can't find the energy or motivation to do anything. >.< which is partly why I am not doing a longer post now.

but now I can post again I thought i'd write this update just to let people know I am alive but couldn't get online.

so I just replied but it didn't post ffs

it works on IE 11 and 10 but is slow to load

and things seem to appear/disappear each time

no idea what's going on but HATE it,

as usual we are left in the hands of others!

nothing more to say that is polite enough

hope you are bearing up

xx

*hugs* walker.

:( seems its been going on for a long time (since it was ages ago the layout changed I had hoped it would be resolved by now.

I know its not my computer because I've tried it on my desktop at home, my laptop and my work computer and had issues on all 3.

would have been nice to be able to post on here with the issues of the last couple of weeks.

I feel very alone at the moment :S

Im sorry you are both struggling with the forums, its been a pain for a lot of us but it seems to slowly be getting better

And I too hope that you manage to post a little of how you are feeling, people here do care, I am one at least

Sending love xxx

How horrible that you couldn't log on. Other people have stopped posting, maybe this has happened to them as well?

Please do post. I would like to read. 

Hugs and welcome back.

Hmm I didn't realise the upgrade issues were that bad.  I guess I am lucky as I only use Chrome.

I am really sorry that you have been lacking sleep, that is going to affect everything you do.  I hope you can manage to get some soon.

Archived