Mental Health Forums

Chat anyone?

bluemoon5

I know its not easy to chat as its so slow to reload but anyone just want a chat about mundane stuff?

I have been tired all day and eaten lots of chocolate, its been raining a bit here so I am feeling very drab. what you been up to today?

I have done my pile of ironing that I've been putting off doing for ages - and I've been to the supermarket tonight.  I prefer to go on a Sat night as it is way quieter.

Chocolate sounds good, I should have bought some of that!

yes, was just going to do the same and start a thread

I went shopping early and have managed to only eat about 8 biscuits - extra to my meals

which compared to the last few days is a bit better

I wish the WHOLE of me could agree on stopping this bingeing

yep but my weight is an issue too,  I have been just watching the tv and researching holidays to Iceland where I would like to go again with my children one day.

if you sit on this thread new replies appear at the bottom so you don't need to keep refreshing it, so it feels a bit like chat

I went to Iceland yesterday, for cake and chocolate - how well does that tie the two topics!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

sadly its true - AND - I got home and ate it all

that stupid fking voice in my head that says I will make it last - she is totally deluded

oh and I was watching a programme about Iceland earlier,

I went with a friend 12 years ago, we stayed in farm houses and travelled around it was around May too, was so interesting and very quiet, you could be driving for ages before passing anyone, probably why I liked it, what about you artemis?

I went about 15 years ago - it was a school 'geography' trip. I had an amazing time and was really lucky - the school only offered the trip that year!  I do remember that the water in the taps came out smelling like eggs though, and that made showering horrible! But I saw some incredible things - geysirs, waterfalls, all sorts, it was a very memorable trip.

yes it is an amazing place, so different from day to day stuff, and the water I remember that too.

maybe Diana? that would be nice a famous person with suspected bpd. but I don't think its very regal I like Victoria as a name.

I didn't know diana was a suspected bpd sufferer, that's interesting. Hmm, I think they should call her something more modern than Elizabeth or Victoria - maybe Alice or something.  But I suspect it will be Elizabeth.

yes Elizabeth I guess, whats Catherines grandma's name sound be that eh for equality sake.  will have a google now

Hehe, no don't think either of those are likely either! Ok, well we've agreed between the 3 of us - Alice it should be!! :P

no artemis, I cant because they will either say go to hosp, or see optician - and since its fking bank holiday ....

god I need food AGAIN

ffs I will soon be too big to get into my flat

Archived