Mental Health Forums

Chat anyone?

bluemoon5

there isn't one, not anywhere round here

if I had to do that, I might as well go to hosp, and I don't drive, don't have car, don't have friends, da da fking da

if it gets worse I will,

but otherwise will try to last out till tues

hope I don't live to regret this!

How can you not have an out of hours gp service??? Where does it tell you to call if you phone your GP surgery after it's shut or at a weekend?? That's crazy - no wonder hospital a&e's are over-run if that's the policy in lots of places!

There are always taxis walker :)

Know what you mean about not wanting to go alone though, I wouldn't either.

Aw, well we aim to please!

Can I just throw in something quick before I read it all, Who has Skype??? As we could add each other and have a chat through that, Just like a chat room??? 

I use Skype but when my bro tried to do Skype grp with mum, it wouldn't work, we could hear eachother, but it said we didn't have the right hardware or software or somethingware

Hmmm if I you was trying to use webcams on a three way, I know won't work unless you buy something for it... I guess I'm the lucky one with Skype then as not had a point yet??? Haha... 

oh sorry artemis, only just saw your joke - ha ha ha ha very good - if I was on camera naked, people would die!!

hi, hoping

:)

Right, please don't take this personally anyone but I am going to have to head to bed. Am trying to get up and go for a run tomorrow morning....

Take care everyone xxx

Archived