Mental Health Forums

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/working-childcare-692/studying-retraining-690/1163295-my-distance-learning-college-dispute-ncfe-all.html

PDBPD

So one of Joshua's business ventures went tits up, what does this have to do with the safety of an online forum for people with mental health issues apart from scaremongering

But it is not amazing how all of a sudden Josh comes on when this is posted but hadn't been on since the 23 of April, To bother answering things people are wanting to know about this update??? And still no answer on that post from him... 

I do agree that the forum here is about the people supporting each other and not about the owner of this site's other ventures. thank goodness. Best to move on from this thread I think and concentrate on our support x

I came on to have a look as Lilly sent me the link. 

I have nothing to hide and the post remains despite no title or content other than a link.

and now you have said that could you fix chat, blogs and I sent Lily a message a few days ago I would like a reply to this. I found your response scary.

Steve had posted this before and I have found it to be of very bad taste. I didn't come in support of Joshua because the links were, rightly so, removed. I urge everyone to be mindful. I know for myself how I tend to split and see things all good or all bad, or find things unfair and untrustworthy...  

Well done Joshua for replying to Steve. What has that to do with the forum?

The updates created lots of anxiety and there are still things to work on. One change for the better was that when internet goes down, as it just happened to me, whatever i wrote is automatically saved, so I don't lose what I wrote. I hope that the things that need fixing will be fixed. I trust that Joshua and Lilly are trying their best. 

In terms of chat and blogs we are waiting for a further fix to come from the makers of the software. 

Soon as its out we will update and hope any outstanding issues are fixed.

yes I agree Kara, I can see it now and hope we are mindful that there are always 2 sides to any dispute. x

So quick to judge Steve.

Internet is a wonderful tool used correctly, incorrectly it can ruin people's lives (for instance, reading a thread on a forum somewhere and determining from that someone is a "con man" then proceed in repeating said claims on more forums) etc 

Lets have some faith in the justice system as is, certainly can't be worse than trial by forums and social media. 

I read all the links when you first posted them. As far as I know this forum has helped many people and I can recognize it. Did we not try to recognize the good things about each other in here? Did we not look for that support when we felt that there was nothing good about us and when the world seemed to confirm it for us? Why is Joshua different? Whatever it is happening he is going through his own process and learning from it. As we try to do. Steve, it's not nice to public shame someone. We all have been humiliated because of our weaknesses, mistakes... I think that you went too far when you were angry, but you dont have to keep doing it. Many of us get very angry at times and we may do stuff like this. I have done it. You were a very well cherished member. I personally felt supported by you. We all got angry with the update. Daddy Joshua and mummy Lilly were letting us down. The thing is that they are just Joshua and Lily and not our own disappointing mummy and daddy. They are just like you and me. We are all good. And we are all bad.

So because of lily sending that link you came back on, To see it but you couldn't spear 5 minutes before to come on and check to see if others members are still having problems and if they is any new ones... Like you said chat and blog your still waiting for the update what should fix it, But what about these new problem's??? A good few of us have to wait for time for it to sign us in, For pages to load, To even write on here... Just to even acknowledge it would of been fine!!!... 

Be mindful??? Hmmm and yes they is always two sides of a story and I sure as hell know which one I believe with what I know... 

My friend lost £300 on a course you didn't supply. Joshua Cole you brought an upgrade for this forum but you owe hundreds of hard working folk money...that is why I posted it here

As Dice says, you don't answer tickets or emails or phone calls what choice do people have?? Slander? ? Take me to court then

Steve

Dice

You don't always see when I'm on here, it won't show up on the forum. Also Lilly send me frequent updates during times I'm unable to get on. 

Steve 

If your friend has gave me £300 for absolutely nothing and I have just taken the money I suggest they call 999 and report me for fraud.

Thats the correct way to deal with this.

Yes there is one, the difference is when it involves me...

In those scenarios I offer myself less protection than the general population of this forum.

I feel its right that members are able to discuss issues in relation to the management of these forums and organisation but i would ask this is done respectfully.

Steve,

I have met with the Trading Standards, Fraud Squad/Police etc and no action has been taken.

If you are fully informed of the situation you would know that learners continue to complete their studies with MyDistance whilst we sue one of the largest Awarding Bodies in the UK for Defamation.

you can't be contacted by nearly 300 people you owe money to...trading standards are still investigating you have shut down everything and no one will go near you 

Steve

So innocent why do you have people turning up night and day trying to get there money back.you don't call 999?? You tell them to keep the door shut...hire security team if I was you 

Steve 

Archived