Mental Health Forums

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/working-childcare-692/studying-retraining-690/1163295-my-distance-learning-college-dispute-ncfe-all.html

PDBPD

MDLC continues to respond to email contact and letters of complaint.

We shut down the sales line (the only number to MDLC) as a result of redundancies and focusing on getting existing learners through their studies.

Its easy to point fingers and judge. It takes more wisdom and rationale to realise you do not know the whole story.

All I know is that continuing to have this 'disagreement' publicly will do nothing for getting this forum busy and thriving again - who, as a new member (or even a quiet old one), is going to stick around or risk posting when they are feeling vulnerable anyway after reading all this? :(

I am willing to give Josh the benefit of the doubt.  I don't know the whole story but business is risky and just because things don't work, doesn't mean you are a crook!  Things went badly for his business, I personally am just going to assume that is not due to any dishonesty on his part, until I have evidence to the contrary.

Also, this is an unnecessary distraction from the purpose of this forum which is to support people with mental health problems.

Dice

You don't always see when I'm on here, it won't show up on the forum. Also Lilly send me frequent updates during times I'm unable to get on. 

But it shows on your profile whether you have been online or not, No matter if your hiding your name or not...

I think we all read this, we all have our own thoughts about it. This is my last post on this thread. Certainly not on the forum. My opinion: remove this thread. 

I  understand the wish of some of you to have this thread removed. I will leave that up to Josh his judgement though.

The reason we do not normally remove threads such a this one is because we want to be open to critism and questions, we want to be transparent and not block such things which we think would only lead people to believe that Josh must be a crook or whatever as who has nothing to hide, hides nothing....

Archived