Mental Health Forums

I love you guys because

Data

I love you guys because.... I feel bad. And on some level, a lot of you understand.

In the "real" world, there is a pressure to be positive. Look at the good things.  I can see the good things, but that is logic talking.  Emotion says .... I feel BAD!  In this forum world, I feel able to say how I feel.

And why is emotion something irrelevant, to be eliminated by logic!  You might see the logic, but that does not detract from the FACT that you feel bad.

I understand that what I have experienced today at work may be a "storm in a teacup", but to me it feels DEVASTATING.  Because, despite my house, my family, my good job, my PhD, I am VULNERABLE.  I bruise easily.

Thanks forum, for being here for me.

That's why I also miss the forum. In here I can be the other side that doesn't get to  participate in life outside. 

Data, i'm glad that you can at least doubt the intensity of your feelings in relation to reality. Things are overcome, time passes people think about all other stuff. Next week is a new week.

Hugs Data. 

That's why I also miss the forum. In here I can be the other side that doesn't get to  participate in life outside. 

Data, i'm glad that you can at least doubt the intensity of your feelings in relation to reality. Things are overcome, time passes people think about all other stuff. Next week is a new week.

Hugs Data. 

Kara, that's just it., I don't doubt the intensity of the feelings.  It doesn't matter if they are out of touch with reality, you still have to cope with those feelings.  Sometimes I think the feelings are reality - my/your reality at that time, if that makes sense.​

Thanks for the virtual hugs :).

Hope you're feeling better today Data xx

​Thanks Kitsune, yeah I was upset on Friday night, but I've been a lot better since.

Archived