Mental Health Forums

Newbie here hiii

Krazykat

hi just thought i would write a little bit about me and basically say hello...

I was diagnosed with bpd in may this year after many years of turmoil there isnt many support groups by where i live i attend one which is once a week i was seeing a nurse who came and done a crisis plan filled out all the paper work took measures for the adhd they have now diagnosed me with then didnt return the last time i seen her was 2 weeks ago.. 

Im feeling very abandoned at the moment by the services and hoping i may get some kind of release and support here...

Thanks for reading 

Welcome to the forum krazycat. I heard many times in here that some people can't get the support they need because of where they live. This is such a shame especially because it is hard for someone with bpd to move somewhere where help is offered I would think. Have you spoken in your group about feeling abandoned? And also maybe the nurse needs to know that you feel abandoned and how she or someone else can support you more regularly?

The forum is usually a good support but it seems to be going through a slow phase, so to speak. This happens from time to time and then it catches up. Do explore the posts, maybe you will find that people have similar experiences to yours.

Welcome Krazykat.  I know what you mean about support groups, they are often few and far between so the internet can be a good place to get support. 

:welcomeani:

Archived