Mental Health Forums

Very ill

Eagleheart

Please keep me in your thoughts.

My head has never been this bad. Deep down,I usually know I can cope with a lot.

But it's different this time & I am scared.

Hi Kara. Thanks for asking after me. Things are bad. Totally running away from my head. It's affecting me physically too. Fearful all the time.

It's hard to find the right words but it's as if my illness has moved into unfamiliar territory. In a sense,I have existed comfortably with my many psychological issues;they have been unpleasant,but I knew where I was. I seem to have walked into a place of utter darkness,it's so thick that I can hardly breathe. Huge sticky cobwebs have me entangled & the more I struggle in panic,the tighter their grip.

I don't want to be in this place. I am not ready to fight the demons that wait for me. I want out.II will die before I can defeat this hell. It's waiting for me. It wants me to go to it. Because it knows that place will kill me.

Eagleheart it sounds so scary. I'm so sorry that you feel so terrified and that you are experiencing such overwhelming feelings. I hope you can leave and/or fight those bullies out. I'm thinking of you Eagleheart. Hugs.

Archived