Mental Health Forums

Hi All

Missfit

Hiya, i'm not sure if i've posted before or just not got round to it.I've been diagnosed with Depression for 6yrs & I think i've got BPD, no diagnosis yet but it seems some of my Dr's etc think the same. I seem to 'fit' BPD. Doesn't matter either way. Right now, i'm in a real mess, losing my home & possibly my job, my cat, everything. I've spent all day crying & have given myself a headache ;{ Glad this site is here it looks awesome. That's all for now x

Hi Desire, Nice to meet you! Welcome to BPDWORLD! I am sorry you are havnig such a rough time right now. I hope things start to look up for you. Keep your chin up! You will find a lot of support here.

Emma

xxxx

Thanks Emma, yeah this site looks awesome, it might be the support I feel I need. Seems so hard in real to get the right support. Thanks for the welcome x

:welcomeani: Desire

welcome to the bpdworld family

not all of us have bpd as the site caters for all sorts of mental health problems

look forward to getting to know you more

take care

Traceyxxx

Welcome Desire,

There are a lot of nice people on the site and you should find lots of support and maybe some suggestions for when you are stumped. Glad you found us but sorry you had to!

bets

Thanks everyone, it's nice to see everyone seems friendly! I look forward to getting to know you all better & hope not to get you all down xxxx

welcome desire!!!

sry to hear of your bad times, if there is anything we can do or you want to talk about it we are here to listen and try offer some support.

Hey I saw your post on that other site so I decided to join here too, I also have BPD.

I guess I should of into'ed my self here instead I did it in the BPD section oh well.

Hi and welcome :D

I'm sorry you're having such a bad time at the moment. I hope you find the support and encouragement you seek in here...

Sit out the storm, and look for the sky to clear...

Archived