Mental Health Forums

Losing it all...

holli

Hello,

I was diagnosed with BPD about 10 years ago and have been doing good, holding down a steady job and doing what I have to do. Things were looking good but now everything is falling apart.

I don't have a partner or any friends, no family that I speak to and I liked it that way, no responsibilities or pressure to do anything i didn't want to. But i am not coping - I have addictions and that is affecting my ability to work and  I am taking a lot of time off. I'm not looking after myself and don't seem to care if I die, in fact, I want to. All i see in my life is work and pain, even my hobbies have become work that I don't enjoy.

I feel so tired, tired of life, tired of working, tired of talking, tired of trying. I feel that I am on the edge of losing everything, my job, my pets, my home. I'm hoping to find a bit of support on here and hopefully give some too :)

Sometimes life is hard. I wish I had somebody here for me to help me along and give me a bit of purpose

Hi holli,

I can definitely relate to what you are saying. I struggle with the 'normal' outside life. People expect me to be normal and it is such a fight and takes up so much energy to keep going. I would just like it all to stop so I could sleep a few weeks and hopefully feel better, more in control. But that's not possible. Just have to keep on going. But I'm not feeling to good either at the moment. Life is so stressful.

Sorry to go on. Do you have someone close who you can talk to. This may help. There are lots of people on here listening to you and understanding. Take care of yourself.

xxx Elizabeth xxx

Archived