Mental Health Forums

Possible BPD/New

-Whisper-

Hello everyone,

My name is.....let's say my name is Bob. About three months ago, the end of August and beginning of September, I had broken up, or was rather broken up with by a girl, let's call her Mary. Named after the two trees we named in a park. I'm not sure what to say. At this moment I'm apathetic, bouncing from happy (I started texting with her a few days ago) to being sad (I hear about some guy who's her friend and her having fun and seeing him often) to not even caring (because of short responses or generic responses). My name, for sake of explaining and conversation is Bob. No one knows I am here and no one knows how I feel, though to many my mood swings are obvious. I will gladly open up about my relationship. About my days. I have nothing to hide. Because I am Bob and Bob a is tree that still sits next to Mary in a park, and I, the real me, has lost the most amazing and beautiful girl. She is happy, so I should be too, but her joy is my grief and my only care is to be close once again.

-Bob

P.S. I hope this is the right area.

How have things been since you posted are you feeling much the same, I am sorry to read about your break up, it sounds like you really could do with a chance to talk about it. Are you currently in therapy?

Archived