Mental Health Forums

Cant shake this feeling

Tray

Feel like running away. Just driving to the coast and sitting watching the waves. Iv called in aick the last 4 days. Said id upset tummy. I lied. Never done that before but i literally cant cope anymore with life. My meds are still not sorted. Still not heard back from shrink either. Feels pointless. Everythin does. I dont know how much longer i can take this. Im sat in the car trying not to cry outside the school. Have to pick keera up soon. I really eana be alone but i no its not safe for me to be... 

It sounds like you are feeling very low at the moment Tray.  This must be hard for you. 

Its difficult coping with work and kids when you feel bad, I know that for personal experience.  You have a lot on your plate, Tray.

Is there anyone you can talk to about things?  A relative, friend, counsellor?  That helps me.

:bigarmhug[1]:

default_bigarmhug%5B1%5D.gif

So sorry Tray that you are feeling so low at the moment.

It must be the hardest thing in the world right now...............but you can get through it.

I totally agree with Data, try to find someone to talk to and if you feel your meds aren't working then try to get back to your doctor.

I have recently changed meds and although it scared me.........I really do feel they are helping more than the old ones.

Just don't give up.

Me and my best mate who iv alwqys confided in, well things have been strained for a while. She has bipolor and i understand she is going throu a tough time but she seems to not care how i am just heraelf and i no it sounds horris but she is always woah me and my life is awful but she wont do anything about it or accept help and i cant deal with that right now. I have a 'friend' who i txt and occ meet and he is supportive but right now i feel like i just need to distance myself from everyone. Im back at work tomoz. Maybe that will help take my mind off things. I havnt showered or anything since the weekend. So in gona try do that now x

Again, please remember I am only trying to think what I could in a healthy way given your circumstances.

Your friend seems to be going the a tough time herself..........but how much more of yourself can you give without draining yourself? I have been told to try and draw healthy boundaries and know when you, or they, have reached them. When I'm thinking straight I can put these in place (kind of).

I honestly think if it were me I would be seeking professional help right now, as you seem at a low ebb with no one there.

I really wish you feel better soon.

Kim

I have a meeting with the psych team mon to see if they can offer anything for the panic attacks iv recently started to get again. Im not hopeful but at least i can tell them about the meds and that i cant get in touch with my shrink. Im due back at work tomoz and already can feel the panic inside. Iv managed a shower and done some washing today. Took keera to her swimming leason. Back home now trying not to cry at the slightest thing x

On 12/05/2016 at 6:57 PM, Tray said:

I have a meeting with the psych team mon to see if they can offer anything for the panic attacks iv recently started to get again. Im not hopeful but at least i can tell them about the meds and that i cant get in touch with my shrink. Im due back at work tomoz and already can feel the panic inside. Iv managed a shower and done some washing today. Took keera to her swimming leason. Back home now trying not to cry at the slightest thing x

I'm crying a lot lately. My eyes are all swollen. I am really sorry to hear you are feeling like this and I hope you feel better soon, good luck with the psyche.

Archived