Mental Health Forums

Bpd

Betsy

i feel defective.. i cant define how.. i just feel it.

does anyone else out there feel defective... like born that way?

if so, how are you defective?

thx

bets

For most of my life, especially growing up I felt different, like there was something wrong with me, like I didnt fit in.

My dad tells me that I was very ill as a baby and that I continued being ill, I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

I know that I have always been a loner and still am, dont suppose that will change

Defective or not, Miss Bets, there are lots of ppl that love the stuffing out of you, including me

bets... sorry for not replying earlier!

u are not defective!!!!

i dunno how i feel today, sorry, can't really think much as my heads to full of stuff and exploding! but i dont think people are defective! i wouldnt want to be any different- although im not sure! (very confused today!) i think its the things that happen and how you get through them that affect you the most (for me anyway). and yeah i wish stuff hadnt happened, that i hadnt done half the stuff i did, but then i wouldnt be me, wouldnt have done or met half the people i have, and life would be completely different! would it be better? i dunno, but i like things the way they are, even if my doctor says im too ill to work right now, doesnt mean im defective in my view. However my sister (pretend psychologist- yeah me being nasty today!) thinks i act how i do cos im ill (but is being ill defective??), hmmm.... she also likes to diagnose ppl so i dont listen to her!

hmmm... might have gone off the point again here!

((((((betsy))))))

tc, xx

betsy,

i have felt defective for years.. no matter what i have done, its never felt like it was enough... its a horrible feeling.. i wish it would go away... where's my magic wand when i need it? :D

rena

Archived