Mental Health Forums

Depressed, Lonely, Alone, And Paranoid

Betsy

i am feeling alone... seems no one answers my posts and like verbena this makes me feel paranoid and like no one likes me... dont i wish i didnt feel so needy... yes..., but sorry that is just how i feel.

bets

(((bets))) People do like u. I like u. Its hard when paranoia sets in, I hate it. but just remember people do like u and care for u a lot. People here and your family. Your a wonderful person and mean a lot to a lot of people.

Take care and try to think positive (i know easier said then done)

tory :wub::wub: :wub:

((((((((bets)))))))

we do like you! sorry if i haven't answered very much.

i know just what you mean about getting paranoid... at the moment i keep thinking it too cos there's some people i usually talk to and i havent recently and i just cant help thinking is it cos they dont like me, don't want to talk to me, not that they busy!!

u are not alone! it just feels that way, and sorry i dont know how to stop it! i get it to so badly! cos for me even after talking/seeing someone its feeling lonely afterwards that makes it even worse!

if you have a pet go give them a big hug... its times like this i really miss my dogs!

tc, chat soon!

jo xx

Hey Betsy. Sorry I haven't been answering posts much....I've been feeling crappy myself lately. In fact, I know exactly how you feel. I am going through that right now. Please hang in there. Try to find a friend to talk to, do something nice for yourself, go get an ice-cream, and just post here. I'm listening to you. And...I want to thank you for being there for me. You helped me.

Oh Ms. Betsy. I love ya! I'm sorry I haven't been around much to post but I think of you often. Call me sometime and we'll get together. Jesse will be around to watch the kiddos so anytime is good.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who feels that way, though saying that makes it sound like I'm wishing it on you, but I'm not. More than anything in the world, this forum lets me know that I'm not alone, and even listening to you guys talk to eachother, lets me know that.

I guess it would be nicer for us if what we shared was that we are all millionaires, or gorgeous, or even normal, but we have what we have, and I wouldn't trade you guys for anything, so maybe there are good things to this as well.

I hope you are doing well Bets.

Verbena

Archived