Mental Health Forums

Way Hay

paddypotty

way hay daughters waters have broken,going to head down to hospital very shortly,everybody please please cross their fingers for Sheanin and Oli and baby arriving shortly.

Back lare.

Patricia

lol Granny Paddy.just realised I was in labour this time 19 years ago with my Daughter.She is 19 tomorrow.I am babysitting tonight for her Daughter while she out on the town.

found this for you.

The characteristics of your Virgo baby

The Virgin

Ruling planet: Mercury, planet of the mind

Element: Earth

Gemstones: Opal & agate

Colours: Brown & cream

Characteristics of young Virgoans:

Strong-willed

Early talkers & readers

Shy & gentle

Quick to learn facts

Fussy eaters

Tidy

Sensitive

Love Sun xx

characteristic of virgo baby-bloody stubborn,we have been sitting in hospital since 1 today,waters are definately gone but no contractions at all,if nothing has happened by tomorrow Sheanin will be induced by 9.30 am tomorrow morning,just hoping it all goes well have heard so many horror stories today,wish baby was born.

Patricia

yes they are stubborn but fantastic.my Daughter due on 6th Sept and came on 10th.sounds simimlar to my labour.had her at 2.30 p.m.She was worth the wait and your Grandchild will.

sending you all comforting thoughts.you should try a bit of the gas to help calm you down.lol

Sun xx

Thanks Sunshine,hopefully something will happen overnight.

Have to say we had a right good laugh,so much so that daughter burst open the contraction belt.

Going to sleep on sofa bed downstairs just in case.

Thanks for all the nice replies.

Patricia

I am really looking forward to it,we were playing catch the babys heel before we left,baby was jumping about like crazy but still staying put,bey you as soon as I lie down to sleep the phone will go though.

Patricia

Baby girl born Saturday night at 11.18 weighing 7lb 4 oz.

Unfortunately Sheaning had to have a caesarian because whilst she had very obvious contractions nothing was happening,it was horrible to watch her in so much pain but thankfully she is now sleeping.Baby girl is beautiful curly black/brown hair and the cutest little face.

Just glad they are both well.

Patricia

Archived