Mental Health Forums

A Solution To All Depressive Ilness

mrs tree

Yes its true i read it on ebay only 99p

How to Stop Your Depression Now!"

Reclaim Yourself and Live Again!

All these years of taking drugs and therapy and all I neeeded to do was buy an ebook off ebay

:P:P

Mrs Tree

lol

never thought of this before, but all of a sudden i have an urge to do a google search on "bpd - the miracle cure"!!!lol

im sure i would find loads of helpful stuff!!

i'm too depressed to put any effort into reading anymore books. i spent four months in my room all summer reading self-help books and bios and look where i am now.

i'm am really really tired of me. i think i really want this to end soon so i can be better than i am now.

i'll write it down anyways...maybe i'll read it *later*.

Was there one for bipolar? Your absolutly right! Why continue the meds/therapy/pdoc when all we have to do is read 99 pages!!!'

Thank you for information that can be life changing....

I need that book.

*wonders.........if pdoc has the book on his book shelf

Gosh I have found another cure !!!!! just cook a meal and your depression will be lifted LOL. I guess once I am happy I would have to get another e book on slimming

;)

This is the advert :

NO MORE DEPRESSION

FROM INDIA

I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU RECIPES THAT I HAVE COLLECTED FROM WOMAN AROUND THE WORLD.

THIS RECIPE WAS A FAVOURITE WITH THE WOMAN TO LIFT THERE SPIRITS AND WELLBEING.

MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS HAVE BEEN USING THIS RECIPE FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS, THEY TELL ME THAT IT IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE USUAL MEDICATION FOR MILD DEPRESSION AND WITH NO SIDE AFFECTS.

Mrs TRee

Archived