Mental Health Forums

Feeling So Very Lost

christina

The parrot fish poo comes from their eating coral to thereby consume the micro-organisms living on it, they pass the inedible coral out their botties as a waste by-product. Standard sand, as we all know it, is largely nothing more than quartz particles, yep, the same stuff glass comes from, except the quartz on beaches is mixed up with dead sea life cells and all the sea life POO!!!!!!

As for getting rid of all the Spiders, this would prove to be a bit of a mistake, to say the least. The statistics in regards to the ratio of insect-life to humans is horrifying. Without spiders to keep the insect populations down the human race would quite literally find itself forced into extinction. All of our crops would deminish, this may seem trivial to the casual observer, imagine having no grain', the implications are terrifying!

Take my word for it folk, I am just as freaked out by arachnids as the next person, in actuality I suffer with arachnophobia, no giggling, it's more comman than many folk like to admit!

There you go, more odd trivia for ya...........

Archived