Mental Health Forums

Me Starting A New

Barebones

med tonight. going on to anti depressive meds with my anti psychotic ones.

is restlessness part of depression? i know i cant be botherd to do things but im so restless with it also. i cant even read a book lately..im normaly a great reader but havent had cocentration to do it. yuck

my psyciatrist is saying im depressed because of my thoughts ive been having so i guess it must be true. ive been crying more normal also. like last night because i was so restless.

so lets hope this med will pick me up. its going to be a seditive one which will help me settle bit more aswell as the psychotic ones which suppose to traquilise me.

anyway just thought keep you all up to date..

lets hope so if not i normaly get a reaction instead grr im hyper sensitive to anti depressants so lets wait.. if im not about its because im lying in my bed being not well..

also got 3 docs this week again yuck..well not yuck.. "where is that tape recorder again!" hehe

see gp on wed,therapist on thur,psyciatirst on fri...do you think im ill? lol oh me oh my!

i just received them now its Mirtazapine .. anyone know anything about this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was on that for about 6 months, one of the better ones for me - slept like a log for 48 hours after starting to take them

Hope it works out for you - hang in there and take care

Paul

thank you both.. i took it last night.. and yeah i have just slept. but im awake because have to take daughter to school. hmm i hope i wake up a little bit more with this stuff or im going to have to scip taking my morning anti psychotic hmmm..ive took my anti so i just have to see if im going to be dopy all day.

just received them now its Mirtazapine .. anyone know anything about this?

I am on 60mg of mitazepine and I feel like it has lifted the blanket of depression for me.

I found after I had been on it about a month it had the oposite effect and I wasn't sleeping at all. I then took it at 6pm and it works much better.

It has worked for me better than any sssri.

Before it was increased i told my doc I wanted to manage 1 day without crying and now I can.

Hope it works for you

Mrs Tree

i have gp so im going to see what else there is. i dont have patience to see if i will not be tired on these, i have enough with my anti psychotics which suppose to calm me. but we will see ill give report once ive been to him or to my psyciatrist on fri..

ok ive been to the docs and he has put me on sertraline. ive took my first tablet which hopfully it be ok with my other tabs from this morning which is amilsulpride.

im sure you all heard of this so if you can give me some heads up on this one would be great.

Have a book on medications - but i think the leaflet will be more informative. I don't think i have been on this one so can't advise. Keep us posted on how you get on with it.

Chrissy

tx chrissy .. been 3 days on them and only side effect i have had is little feeling of sickness. im still totaly restless again which i guess i need to work on and try settle down a bit.

Archived