Mental Health Forums

Heather

Precious

heather, you are a good friend of mine,and i love ya to death girl. but the only thing is no matter how much i try n help you .. it at times gets shoved in my face. and i want you to know that i want to help you very much.. but i dont want to be treated like that either. i asked you the other day, do you want my help? and you said i guess.. i said no i need a yes or no so i know exacly what you want and you said yes! so i give you my email.. i give you everything.. n im even thinking about givin you my number... which is totally against the rules.. but, thats how much i want to help you.. and it sometimes just doesnt feel like you care... once i asked you to take that icon of that wrist with blood all over it off .. and u said no... and than i left and when i came back 15 mins later you wrote me back n said you would change it.. it seems like if i push u away back.. u want my help more.. so what is heather? huh? what do you neeed? let me know.. i told you im NOT giving up on you.. you mean a lot to me.. and you will always b in my heart heather.. no matter what... so please just work with me.. if not me.. pick someone... !! ok? by the time your done reading this you may hate me.. but its how I feel.. and i needed to get it out.. so please understand...

ashley...

Archived