Mental Health Forums

Saying Hi

~winglezz~

hi ..... i am kind of new here and i have so many things to say but i wouldnt even try to get it all out rite now......i am 32 years old...and from south africa........i am married and have 3 kids and i am going through hell at the mo. i realise that i desperatley need help, but i dont know where to start. i was diagnosed with BDP about 6 months ago. i thought that was a happy day because i actually had a name to put to what i was feeling. i am trying to make a looooong story short for now........i was put on an AD which helped me a lot in the beginning. due to a lot of reasons i was forced to stop my meds and i am in hell at the mo. the withdrawal is so terrible i cant begin to explain it all. i am much worse than ever before. i need help,,,,but i have no support at all.....i hope i can find a way in here to make me better, because rite now it is just my 3 kids keeping me alive. my life is a living hell.

Winglezz- I'm so glad you have the kids to help keep you going. I know what you mean about being relieved to have a name to put to the suffering. I think it was being on medication that did me in in the first place, but things will get better for you as they did for me. Just hang on a minute at a time if that's what it takes. Post as often as you can, and someone will always be here for you. Promise.

Verbena

Hi,

I glad u found this place and i hope it helps. Its great that you have 3 kids to help u keep going. Right now it must seem like withdrawal symptoms will last forever but they wont and in time it will get better. It is good to get an answer and told u have BPD.

Take care and hope u like it here. (u prolly will tho cos its a great place)

Tory

Hello Winglezz,

You have come to the right place. Here you will receive alot of support and make alot of friends who are very helpful. I am looking forward to chatting with you....I am glad you are there for your children as they are there for you. Hang in there........HUGS!!!!!

Welcome!

It is good that you have got your 3 children who are making life bearable for you right now. I hope you find this site helpful and things then start to improve for you.

xx

Archived