Mental Health Forums

Animations

verbena

Does anyone else hate animated movies? I can't stand the action and motion of the characters, and most of them are so noisy. I tried to watch Lion King once, and had to leave the room, because it was so intrusive. I'll never get to see what all the hoopla of Shrek was about.

Verbena

How can anyone not like shreck?!?!?!?!? omg it's like totally the best!!!lol

I do kinda know what ya mean bout others tho especially Lion King but shreck totally rocks!!!!!!! lol

You should watch japanese animation it's so much better than the garish disney stuff. I recommend spirited away (the japanese subtiled version not the dubbed version) and ghost in the shell.

Oh and i totally agree about shrek i nearly peed my pants watching the second one it was so funny :lol:

I cant watch Disneys Alice in wonderland. OK Daresbury is about 10 miles away from my home in England where I grew up. Daresbury is where Lewis Carroll wrote Alice in wonderland, and it triggers me like you wouldnt believe, rather silly really. I have a photo of my grandmother at Lewis Carrolls grave, she worshipped him, her name was also Alice,go figure.

Yeah shrek is fab, I took my little sis, I def enjoyed it more than her! But I have to say, Finding Nemo is my fav...everyone calls me Dorie cos my memory is just like hers :lol:

Archived