Mental Health Forums

Jealousy

Bryan

I think the jealousy is maybe a fear of being replaced. We all want to be special to someone. We're all afraid that if more attention is given to somebody else then that means we have done something wrong - so we try so hard to not be put in that position. At work there are three of us that are very close friends, but when my other two friends are taking more time talking to eachother than me I get incredibly jealous and automatically think that there is something wrong with me. I think once several people have abandoned you, either physically (by leaving) or emotionally (by neglecting) then even the slightest hint that might happen again leads us to a whole lot of neurotic feelings, including jealousy, and a desparation to stop it happening.

Hope that made sense and helped at least a little.

Take care of yourself,

Sarah xxx

bry, i have noticed your jelousy!

but i get it bad too!

havnt read all the replies in this post, but have read a few.

lauren, pp, anyone else, i want friends too! im here, i will be your friend if u want me (and if u can cope with having a twat as a friend!)

Damn it!!!! Fuck those who want to confront me!!! Who can destroy the Monster!!!! No one!!! He is all powerful...he is strong and he is invincible. Bring it on!!!

I havent a clue if you are referring to me Bryan,if I upset you Im sorry.

Patricia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. Not you. Sorry.

getting angry trying to hold back the Monster.

Nobody here....everybody. Don't take any of this personal. He is uncontrollable. He HATES everybody. sorry must go now

Ok I might be an idiot. Do you mean guys like men? or guys like in general. If thats what you mean I understand totally. And to be honest. I dont know you but already know I will like you because you are blunt. And Im not saying that to be rude, Im saying that because its the truth. I get jealous too.

I go to a BP board and have felt the same exact way. I dont know why but I do. So I totally understand.

And sorry if I was an idiot if you meant guys in general. I think that is what you meant :lol: but I wanted to make sure hehe

Ditto Verb and if no one has replied or not many people I feel hurt,like a child in the playground who is always picked last.

Patricia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am like this on another board I go to. I get so upset when I see I dont have any replies. It really upsets me but at the same time it pisses me the hell off!

At least I know Im not a total bitch and others feel the same. No offense on the bitch thing. Calling myself one here. :lol:

bry, u can control this monster, he can only do what u allow him to do

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ummm ok I am officially lost here. :unsure: I am new so of course I have no clue whats going on here. But now I dont know if what I posted had anything to do with this thread. So if it didnt please ignore it. Because I will feel really stupid :blush:

i used to change phone numbers in expartners address books, so he couldnt ring other women.

and in mobile phone.

i have got to stop staying up late im confessing to far too much :lol: :P

Archived