Mental Health Forums

Hey Bets And All

ragdoll

hey bets and everyone,

just a quick note to let you all know that things are going well and that yes im still around. ive been without my pc but now have access to brads as i have been basically living here at his place and am about to move in with him in 3 days and this time its going to happen unlike last time. and ive also been working long hours, not many days but long hours for good money. i give carers a break from looking after their ill family member or friend. so i become the carer myself. its iteresting with the shoe on the other foot. its a very rewarding job for me as nearly all of the clients that i have had have commended my work and want me to return to them for their next shift. my employer is very happy with my work and i love my work so far. its done heaps for my self confidence and my self esteem. i dont think ive said one bad thing about myself or had any self harm thoughts now for ages. its a complete turn around. i only hope it lasts.

YOU SEE GUYS IF I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN OK.

yeah im getting tired, but i do still have pneumonia and struggling with that. and the doctors say that it is a large contributing factor and i have jumped into this job head first into the deep end taking any shift they ask me to do, well nearly all of them. the money is so good so why knock it back. but i do miss talking to you guys in chat. hopefully if you see me online in here youll message me to get into chat so we can babble away together for a while and catch up. it would be great.

hope to speak soon.

hugs and luv

ragdoll B)

It's inspiring to hear you are doing well!!! continue to take care of yourself; hope your move goes well...

:wub:

kristy

Archived