• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• toonkate

• paddypotty

• Cactus

• zach112331

Wish I knew how to make those urges disappear,hate going out cos of all the bizarre thoughts that race through my mind,got into loads of bother for behaving like this before,grown to hate it now.

Its weird,get a weird notion into my head and have to go through with it even though I know 2/3 days later my face will be burning with embarrassment.

Patricia

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

paddy, me too. I like to go to walmart and make the lifesized grinch give the middle finger or pick the Santa clause's nose next to him, just for something to do to break the monotany. Yep, would love to streak, too B)

am laughing my fucking ass off.....

probably shouldn't be, but OMG!!!!!! U guys have cheered me up!!!!

I think I've calmed down loads since I became an adult, as a child I broke 3 windows with rocks encased in snowballs at my school- 2 years later I tried to burn down the art block (it smouldered but failed).

Stole a boat from my schools rowing team and tried to take it down the 'rapids'- not really rapids, just rougher than the river.

Stole my dad's vintage car and took a little ride (hey, i know how to drive, i've just never passed my test)

Broke my sister's foot with a lump hammer (she was pissing me off- plus she broke 3 of my fingers)

In my later years I have been more personally destructive- i have ruined lives.

eg, slept with some married man and then told his wife- with details!!!! What was I thinking???

LH333- when i was chillin on the beach at the start of summer I heard some mother call her son's school and say he was ill, whilst he was playing in the sea. Don't know how they explained his sunburn!

think every parent knows that their child deserves a day at the beach rather than be stuck in a classroom.

am laughing my fucking ass off.....

probably shouldn't be, but OMG!!!!!! U guys have cheered me up!!!!

In my later years I have been more personally destructive- i have ruined lives.

eg, slept with some married man and then told his wife- with details!!!! What was I thinking???

LH333- when i was chillin on the beach at the start of summer I heard some mother call her son's school and say he was ill, whilst he was playing in the sea.  Don't know how they explained his sunburn!

think every parent knows that their child deserves a day at the beach rather than be stuck in a classroom.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!! Yes, I can see myself doing the married man-tell all thing- oh boy! Cool thing about the sunburn, tho- all kids deserve some fun B) and a cool mom, too.

Linda

I just remembeed another funny thing--

i think this was when I was 19 or so. I was walking by a parking lot which had an attendant in a small wooden shed - it had one window covered with wiree to prevent people from breaking in. I noticed the guy had the door closed, it was winter, and the hasp etc. was right there on the outside. I turned around went to a store and bought a lock. Last I knew the guy was inside watching a tiny television and he was locked in.

He must have got out somehow. I never went back as I was paranoid they might have had a video camera surveillance sytsem.

I think this is just another example of implsiveness. Luckily this was relative harmless, I think.

Hmm. Well I've waken up with my truck on the tracks of a major rairoad as i was trying to cross a rail bridge with my truck and had poicle officers to arrest me.

Got so drunk I halucinated/dreamed i was another person in another world.

That as happened more that once. That is when I SH.

Smoked pot relentlessly with my girlfriend who was baby sitting and got left in the house when the parents got home. I was 15 at the time.

Watched the unborn fetus of my bulimic/anorexic girlfriend fall on the floor of the hosp room as she clamored for the bathroom after spending a week of being "ill" from not eating.

Beat up my gym teacher in his front yard at 3:00 am in front of his wife.

Tried to kill myself but was too drunk to hook the xhaust pipe to the hole in the floor of my plow truck to to the tail pipe.

Sorr but my memory is so shot I can't relay anything else.

er...

jumping 20ft into a shallow river on seeing loads of police coming for me, I thought they were Angels telling me to go

going to an ex's home with the intention of tying her up and me lying there next to her cutting my throat..

trying to kill a guy in hospital for knicking my plants

strangling my best friend in hospital day room, cause i didn't want her to suffer a slow miserable death from overdose's. I thank God everyday she's alive.

I envy you all, I understand where you're coming from on all your points and I've felt like wanting to do those things but I've always been too scared and repressed. I guess that's what happens when you're beaten into submission. It's funny how the bpd manifests itself in so many different ways.

Archived