Mental Health Forums

Dbt

calyps

Welcome eirianwen! Hope this intro to bpdworld hasn't put u off! Ppl are v supportive even if not everyone sees eye to eye all the time (life would be boring if they did!!).

I see I've missed out on some of Josh's arse slapping, damn! :lol:

Yeah, I like your name...can tell it must be Welsh! My middle name is Eiluned. No-one can ever pronounce welsh names, its quite fun sometimes!

Take care x

• 2 weeks later...

My mom took DBT classes after the first set of classes she had to be admitted to the hospital, she was totally messed up. My mom also has Borderline and is a self harmer. She did much better in the second session. So hang in there. I know she hated dairy cards, but she does uses her flash cards alot. ^_^

eirianwen,

Wow, wasn't that fun???  You heard from lots of us, and learned a bit about some of us, and I wondered how long it would be before Josh stepped in - he doesn't always, but sometimes he can't help but put in his two cents worth.  As for the slapping asses or butts, that didn't have anything to do with the argument, he just likes to slap asses. :lol:  :lol: 

VERY FUN AFTERNOON!!!

WELCOME TO BPDWORLD!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ashamed to say that the whole thing totally freaked me out and I had to step back for a while. I felt really bad and like I just caused a whole lot of trouble. I've had some really good days in succession so in a positive place at the moment. Josh's mean mo-fo talk made me smile- it's just what my dear friend Paulo would say. Along with 'jus' be cool, and evr'ythang be evr'thang'!

LOL!! I'd definitly pick Eirianwen!!!...by the way..Hi!! my names Audrey..or lucky gurl and im pretty new here too!! Welcome!! So farits pretty awesome!! :P ..I'll talk to you soon!........

You are luckygurl indeed to have the name of one of the most beautiful people ever to have lived. Audrey Hepburn was not only beautiful to look at, she hid spy stuff in her shoes for the Allies during the 2nd WW, retired from movies to work full time for some International Children's charity (I forget which). I wish I could feel like I could do some good in the world. I stopped watching TV (it began as a boycott protest cos of no more Simpsons)- I had no idea about that awful hostage crisis in Russia until right at the end, I watched it on the news and cried and cried. Then I had to turn it off, which made me feel even worse because I felt like I was turning my back on all those people and ignoring the atrocities that happen in the world. I'm sorry, I have no idea how I got on to this tangent.

Archived